Advance discovery. Improve lifes.
At Bio-Rad, we are united behind this effort. These two objectives are the driving force behind every decision we make, from developing innovative ideas to building global solutions that help solve our customers’ greatest challenges. We complement our customer-focused approach with a collaborative, stable work environment that allows employees to succeed and make an impact.
For our Eastern European team we're looking to hire a
Human Resources Generalist
Who will manage, deliver and administer 360' HR support and services on all HR disciplines or field of activities namely Recruiting, Compensation and Benefit, Employee Relations / Labor Law for our Czech, Hungarian and Polish country sites.
Act as internal advisor and consultant for the Management Team in the countries of responsibility.
Master one HR disciplines, acting as center of excellence in order to enhance develop and disseminate functional expertise.
Interact and leverage Corporate HR functions in order to effectively sustain the organization of responsibility.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
Manage, deliver and administer 360' HR support
Management of full recruitment process and talent management
Monitor and partner with supervisors and managers on performance management process
Manage and advise on employee relations
Support Learning and Development activities in collaboration with EMEA Learning and Development team
Support and advise on Organizational transformational needs
Contribute to employees events activities, including but not only employer branding or employee value proposition (EVP)
Provide inputs in relation with total compensation to ensure benchmark remuneration
Employee Engagement and retention related actions
Advise on legal or disciplinary actions
Consultant, coach and advise supervisors and managers in relation with HR related matters
Build trust with supervisors, managers and employees and guide them through HR processes
General HR and Systems admin
Maintain quality data in HR systems (HRIS, time and attendance systems, etc. - iCIMS,Employee Central, Nexon )
Built metrics and dashboards from HRIS
Partner and collaborate with support functions, e.g. payroll, finance team, facility, IT, RA/QA, etc.
Collaborate or manage ad hoc projects within the allocated region or on EMEA level
Your skills and experience:
- University degree (Science / Economics / Humanistic)
- Post graduate HR education a plus
- At least 5+ years’ experience on relevant position (including: talent acquisition, training and people development).
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial awareness and good business acumen.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business partners and work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Change management awareness
- Effective Training and Development, Compensation & Benefit, Planning & Recruitment understanding
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.