Bio-Rad is looking for a LEX SAP Business Systems Analyst (WM/EWM) to support its global organization. This position will work with a Bio-Rad colleagues and consulting team worldwide to design, configure, document and implement the warehouse and logistics work stream aspects of SAP. This position will report into the Logistics Execution (LEX) workstream and will also work extensively with other workstreams impacted by Warehouse Management and Logistics, including Order to Cash (OTC), Plan to Make (PTM) and Procure to Pay (PTP).
This position requires in depth knowledge of and experience with SAP’s WM/EWM Warehouse Management, logistics and shipping systems with a particular emphasis on configuration and integrations to thierd party systems. This needs to be coupled with complementary business knowledge of warehouse and logistics operations. The position will have a significant influence with respect to the Logistics Execution (LEX) for the Bio-Rad’s global SAP implementation.
The successful candidate will have had experience on what the WM/EWM module, influence warehouse design and how they are used to support the associated business practices, in particular the extensive integration with OTC, PTM, RTR, PLM and PTP workstreams. The candidate will have the responsibility to design processes, integrations and conduct configurations in alignment with the company’s strategic initiatives relative to the LEX operations.
• Five (5) or more years’ experience supporting and configuring the SAP WM/EWM modules, and integration knowledge with third party external systems such as CRM, TMS, 3PL systems, SAP PI, SI/SOA, FTP etc.
• SAP certifications for WM/EWM or EH&S will be considered to be advantageous
• A proven ability to manage projects and teams of IT and Business personnel who are not direct reports and work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones
• Proven collaboration across business and IT disciplines to achieve successful implementations in a global context
• Experience with systems implementation and/or process transformation. The candidate must have experience in understanding current processes to be able to convert these to future business processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relative to the SAP environment. The candidate must be able to design and map integration processes and sub-processes and to think through the implications of those designs. Understanding how these processes provide Bio-Rad competitive advantages or operational efficiencies is essential
• Proven ability to solve problems in a methodical manner and to track and measure expected results
• Able to manage independently all phases of a significant project or initiative
• Experience with operations in the Life Science or Clinical Diagnostics business is a strong plus
• Experience with international business processes, relationships and knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.
• Experience implementing RPA & Machine Learning technologies is a plus
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Computer Science, Accounting, Management Information Systems or other relevant field.