- Proven track record establishing and maintaining scientific collaborative relationships with key opinion and though leaders.
- Must deliver concise technical presentations with ability to maintain high ethical standards in order to gain trust and approval of audience.
- Must keep accurate records of interactions to yield informative intelligence and materials to update field strategies and tactics.
- Proven and demonstrated ability to understand process and disseminate complex scientific material to key personnel in presentations and discussions.
- History of presenting scientific data at conferences, symposiums and society meetings as well as record of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Thorough understanding of package inserts, marketing materials and related corporate documents to ensure adherence to FDA and corporate compliance guidelines.
- Consistent track record of high-level achievement in research and business areas with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels and departments.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple assignments, deliver activities and results with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts both verbally and written with clarity and accuracy.
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, ie. Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Comfortable using multiple media outlets to engage a team or customers via webinars, conference calls or video conferences.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in clinical diagnostics or biotechnology industry with emphasis in MDx.
- PhD, MD, PharmD or DO is required.
- Academic or Clinical background in clinical diagnostic testing; molecular diagnostics, sequencing technology, oncology and/or infectious disease.
- 40-50% overnight travel required depending on residence location.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.