- High School Diploma or equivalent; 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Preferred 3 years or greater experience working with the assembly/production of medical devices, experience with working in clean-room environments.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Stand, stoop, bend, kneel, walk, reach, and lift and carry up to 25 pounds on a regular and repetitive basis and occasionally carry up to 50 lbs.
- Involves use of close vision, color vision, depth perception and adjust focus.
- Read, interpret, understand, carry out, and communicate instructions and correspondence both orally and in writing.
- Present information to other employees.
- Analyze and resolve problems in standardized situations.
- Works in production environments. Noise level is generally moderate. Wears personal protective equipment as needed.
- May work near moving mechanical parts, and may be exposed to chemicals and risk of electric shock.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per Company.
- Graveyard or Swing Shift only
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.