Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position- 2 openings
- Responsible to support Bio-Rad products & customers across the London, Cambridge & Oxford region OR North London region
- Visits up to Scotland as per business requirements (minimal)
- Responsible for Installation, Service and Repair of company products at customer premises. Correct escalation of 2nd level issues
- Support the customer in having their equipment running effectively by performing Service and Repairs to documented procedures as required by Quality management systems ISO9001 & ISO 13485 at all times.
- This may and can include customers throughout Europe
- Responsible for executing all service activities on technical equipment, including but not exclusive to installation, maintenance, diagnosis, emergency repairs as planned by the local operation. This includes both Field and Workshop activities
- Maximise equipment performance in line with guidelines and Specialist direction. Key to this is customer uptime, and satisfaction that the service visit meets their needs.
- Develop experience and ability through training and development on company products, leading to the potential to serve as a technical reference for more junior levels
- Gain customer feedback by ensuring that at each call a customer feedback form is explained to the customer and left with them.
- Manage all administration tasks within a given time frame including Call feedback, expense claims and Technical updates and daily administration necessary to complete the role
- Personal responsibility to stay up to date with the technological developments and service bulletins within the field of operation you are working in
- Liaise and work with local Sales teams to meet market and business requirements
- To present yourself daily and represent Bio-Rad as a professional and committed employee both internally and externally
- To comply to the service training and manuals provided working at all times within the local health and safety guidelines, maintaining Bio-Rad Quality standards through everything done
- Represent Service as required at internal or external meetings
- After training and development there is the potential to be active in giving presentations
- Required to be flexible in job duties and cover when workload allows other functions within Service and Technical Support
- To be fully responsible for maintaining accurate records of personal parts inventory, ensuring the quality of all parts remain in the condition and packaging with parts numbers as received
How you will succeed
- HNC or Higher Degree in Electronics essential
- Scientific degree (Biology/chemistry) or on the job experience of Biological/Chemical assays related to Analytical instrumentation applications.
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Good time management skills & strong communication skills
- Up-to-date computer knowledge in both software and hardware including but not exclusive to PC based systems and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of English both verbal and written, critical is the ability to read and understand the English used for Training, Technical updates and also Service and Instrument Manuals.
- Experience in Repair & maintenance of highly technical scientific equipment
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family, Life Insurance & Childcare Vouchers.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.