- Proficient in the use of digital test equipment and Oscilloscopes
- Ability to solder to IPC workmanship standards
- Ability to use Excel and Word for reporting and or data collection
- Required Experience
- AA/AS degree plus 2+ years related experience or equivalent.
- Ability to selectively extract, verify, and compile information from a variety of sources to be applied in the completion of multiple step procedures.
- Proficient at troubleshooting problems to the component level and performing root cause analysis of the failure.
- Working knowledge of policies, procedures, and precedents in the specialty area.
- Understanding of quality systems and cGMP.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Ability to operate lab/test equipment.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.