- Highly Prefererred Language skills: French, German, Dutch
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- At least 2 years in a fast pased, high volume, full cycle Accounts Payable organization in large teams.
- Preferrably at a multi-national public Company in the Life Sciences, Bio-Tech,
- manufacturing industries. Experience with an ERP system for invoice processing (especially SAP and an A/P automation tool including exception handling a plus).
- Vendor dispute resolution and GRIR account analysis.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy is required.
- Extremely detail and system oriented; ability to follow procedures while looking out-side of the box for process improvement and increased efficiency.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Willing to juggle and time manage competing deadlines.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.