The Field Application Specialist Proteomics holds the responsibility for supporting and promoting the Bio-Rad Life Science Group Genomics portfolio (Gene Expression, PCR, qPCR and Digital PCRT, etc.) mainly in Europe, through interaction with our distributor partners and end users. The FAS Genomics is expected to work in close contact with the Sales Manager in order to contribute significantly to the business, by carrying out pre and post-sales support providing regular technical and scientific trainings, presentations, hands-on demos and visits to both distributors and customers. Thus travelling is key.
· Represent the Company professionally, ethically, and morally at all times
· Develop a strong technical knowledge, applications identifying commercial market trends and challenges providing feedback to Marketing and Sales
· Delivery of technical seminars, presentations and hands-on demos
· Work in close contact with Sales and interact with distributors
· Preferably with 1-3 years experience in similar role
· Preferred international multicultural experience in academic or private sectors
· Fluent English is mandatory
· Knowledge of French is a plus
· Strong organization and planning skills are essential Preferably with proven Sales and Public speaking skills Team player, keen on collaborating with colleagues at Marketing, Service, Customer Tech Support, etc. Self-motivated and self-directed individual who enjoys challenges in a multicultural, dynamic work environment
· Able to learn through self-study
Europe, home based, close to International airport (within 1 hour driving distance)
Willingness to travel is key. Expected to travel 50% of time (week in, week out) in Europe mainly in Ireland, Balkans, Greece and Baltics. Possible travel into North Africa when required on occasion. Territory may vary.