- Supports sales and marketing activities and general operations in achieving South East Asia (SEA) team’s objectives.
- Co-ordinates and process quotation requests for sales team (CDG & LSG, primarily for Singapore)
- Perform monthly reconciliation of reagent rental database with technical service/finance/sales support team
- Secondary support to generate quarterly sales reports, analyses contract performance and alert sales management/finance in accordance to reagent rental policy.
- Checking and updating contracts are up to date.
- Builds effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Identify & address challenges, and work with team to identify resolutions
- Interfaces with sales, customer service/technical service and finance to ensure full SOX compliance in the region
- Any other sales administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Business Studies or Biosciences/Biomedical
- 3 or more years of experience in business support or sales administrative roles
- Strong communication skill. Ability to communicate with all internal stakeholders in an efficient and timely manner
- Well versed in IT skills eg. Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (SFDC), Baan, SAP
- Comfortable with Excel, Baan, SAP, SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and manipulating large databases
- Ability to define challenges, collect data, establish facts for analysis purpose
- Experience in assessing compliance with company policies and SOP’s
- Detailed oriented