- Product Complaint Handling, Post Market Surveillance, knowledge of the regulation (Medical Device Reporting), GMP (QSR/ISO13485) and Risk Management (ISO14971) regulations and systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of CAPA and associated investigation tools.
- Knowledge/experience in HPLC (diabetes) testing, newborn screening, and/or drug screening.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving, analytical skills required. Critical thinking skills, ability to multitask in a high-pace environment with fast deadlines, and ability to work well under pressure.
- Contribute individually but work as a team. Effective communication with various departments.
- Understands basic principles, theories, concepts and techniques related to customer complaints.
- Basic computer skills required, including MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Minitab.
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce complaint management system is a plus.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/AgeTo all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.