- Experienced in marketing strategy and integrated marketing campaign planning, execution, and measurement (digital and traditional marketing programs such as: web marketing, email campaigns, online advertising, print, social media, event marketing, etc.)
- Passion for data-driven marketing; Demonstrated ability to analyze results and improve programs.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams to get action and results.
- Comfortable with navigating and establishing processes and managing projects while being able to adjust briskly when needed.
- Expert in “getting stuff done.”
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills; High emotional intelligence.
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills (e.g., compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email copy, etc).
- Fluent in marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM applications (SFDC); Comfortable learning new applications as needed.
- Knowledgeable in SEM, SEO, SMM, email marketing, and content marketing tactics and metrics.
- Proficiency in the following required: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.