- Bachelor's degree required, MT (ASCP) required.
- SBB (ASCP) strongly preferred.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three-five years blood banking experience, preferably in a leadership position in a hospital transfusion service with automation.
- Should have experience preparing and delivering professional presentations and scientific papers/posters.
- Should have experience working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, with practical working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must have extensive knowledge of blood bank methods, trends, suppliers and issues.
- Must have the ability to influence and impact without authority.
- Should have strong time management and project management skills.
- Ability to travel 70% of the time.
- This position must be within a reasonable distance of a major airport in the Western Region of the United States and be willing to travel within that region.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.