Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
This role is working collaboratively with the OTC Credit & Collections Supervisor and further team to develop and sustain business practices and/or procedures for all related processes and data related to Customer Collections and Dispute Management. This individual will also work with key external/internal partners this interaction will need excellent Dutch, Flemish and English language skills. This role must demonstrating timely collection of cash of outstanding receivables in an effort to minimize DSOs and help improve cash flow and cash management in a structured fashion for the company.
- Work with Order-to-Cash Process Owner and wider team in the EMEA Shared Services Organization, the ERP solutions team and the business partners to continue to drive process efficiencies through further automation in the organization.
- Help to define process/business requirements for area of expertise including but is not limited to planning executing and controlling Credit Risk and Collection activity to ensure we meet targets & deadlines to support the Business and Customers.
- Participating and controlling daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual team outputs, instigating and managing corrective action against team error rate to ensure all remittances, direct debits and credit card processing Credit Note management Dispute Cases Collection activity are completed in a timely manner to minimize DSOs and improve cash flow and cash management.
- Identify and resolve all issues from external/internal Partners/Stakeholders impacting on planned collection activity and prevent any business interruption to our operations ensuring complete and controlled delivery on a daily basis to meet our SLA’s and support our KPI’s .
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and (timely recording of accounts Receivable transactions to daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual deadline.
- Participate in producing Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annually reporting from the Credit & Collections outputs to support compliance adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
- Participate in internal/external Meetings and Customer Visits Working off site to support the team delivery and meet out our obligations to our Team Managers and Customers as and when required
How you will succeed
- Excellent telephone manner and written communications required with fluent Dutch, Flemish and English to ensure accurate communication with regional contacts.
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for interacting with individuals team members, business partners, management and customers. Knowledge of Credit & Collections
- Must have ** Positive Can do Attitude**
- 2 years SAP User experience with the following modules Credit Management/Cash Applications/Standard Reporting Dispute Management Microsoft Suite user
- Excel in particular – Intermediate accepted – Advanced preferred)
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in payables processes and data related to transaction processing.
- SAP AR system experience required.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family, Life Insurance & Childcare Vouchers.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.