- Degree in Life Science discipline, SW engineering, Data Science or related field required. Advanced degree desired.
- 8-10+ years of relevant product, sales or marketing experience with demonstrated success in new product development and commercialization of software and informatics products intended for R&D organizations; for example, LIMs, ELN, data analytics, search or visualization.
- Experience and deep understanding of such products in the context of Life Science applications is highly desired.
- Passion for developing products that advance scientific research to provide humanity with a higher quality of life.
- Demonstrated experience with Software-as-a-Service based products and delivery models.
- Experience with Cloud-based platforms, ELN, IoT preferred.
- Experience developing and commercializing software solutions for international and regulated markets for which additional security features may be required including GLP/GMP, 21 CFR part 11, HIPAA and FDA requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to influence within a matrixed environment and to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams and with multiple stakeholders.
- Project management experience is highly desired.
- Must have a professional manner with a strong passion to understand customer needs.
- Ability to ask open questions, have strong listening skills and experience leading large market research studies.
- Execute sound judgment, analyzes issues, thinks strategically, creatively, and uses innovative ideas.
- Exceptional presentation skills; must be able to present high level information for multiple audiences, including scientists, executives, and laymen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the following required: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The candidate will travel up to 25%, both domestically and internationally.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.