- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a data analyst.
- Experience with SAP, PowerBI, Excel, SalesForce.com, Regulatory Information systems or Global data synchronization networks preferred.
- Must be able to write SQL queries.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Participate in large projects focused on improving RA operations and processes.
- Collaborate with RA Project Managers and RA Management team on initiatives to create new reports, metrics and dashboards based on business needs.
- Develop presentations and effectively communicate results to business partners.
- Collaborate with internal operational business partners and stakeholders to define opportunities for improving operations.
- Define, develop and implement score card metrics and measurement tools.
- Recommends scalable practices for the future of the organization to further enhance business measurements using statistical based analysis to drive data based conclusions.
- Trouble shoots, reports on, and tests new system/tool functionality.
- Facilitates communication between technical and business teams in the identification and resolution of technical issues.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.