- Minimum 7 years’ experience in SAN/NAS administration and troubleshooting storage systems.
- Must have experience using technologies such as Linux, LDAP, TCP/IP, NFS and Direct Attached Storage, High-Performance Networking.
- Experience with NetApp, Veritas NetBackup and Actifio.
- Experience with replication technologies within storage and VMWare Site Recovery Manager.
- Strong Knowledge in Databases, specifically, Oracle (BRTools, RMAN), SQL and able to interact with DBAs in terms of Dev/Ops and Backup/Recovery.
- Experience and familiarity in configuring backups, NetApp SnapRestore, SnapDrive, SnapMirror, SnapVault, SMSAP, FlexClone, EMC Replication Manager, Remote Copy, NetBackup and Data Domain technologies.
- Experience with backing up Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Proven background in disaster recovery and backup, including data replication at remote locations and to the cloud.
- Worked in a Global fast pace SAP, Oracle and Virtual environment.
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.