- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills (Verbal and Written.)
- Highly Motivated With A Demonstrated Record of Success.
- Strong Knowledge of Proteomics Workflows Including Western Blotting, Immunoprecipitation, Flow Cytometry And ELISA Methodologies.
- Preferred Candidates Will Have Prior Bench Experience Within One Or All Of These Areas.
- Strong Preference Will Be Given To Candidates Residing In The San Francisco Area But Other Locations Such As San Diego And Los Angeles Will Be Considered.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability To Travel 50% Of The Time.
- BS/MS/PhD (Within A Life Science Discipline.)
- Highly Developed Analytical And Organizational Skills.
- Knowledge Of Salesforce.com And Microsoft Office.
- 3-5 Years of Reagent / Consumables Sales Experience With A Demonstrated Record Of Success.
- Previous Experience Selling to University And For Profit Entities.
- Previous Experience Working Closely With Team Members And Management.
- Previous Experience Working with Customer Purchasing Teams.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.