- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, accounting information systems, or equivalent discipline.
- At least one professional certification required, preferably multiple, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, GPEN, GSLC, or equivalent.
- 12+ years’ experience, preferably related to risk-based IT audits, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Combination of Big 4 and internal audit experience is highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP, COSO, and Cobit.
- Experience performing risk-focused audit services and assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to discuss and understand audit issues.
- Strong domain expertise and understanding across a variety of IT areas with a deeper technical understanding and demonstrable experience with SAP system.
- Ability to understand and communicate highly technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity and understanding of major professional audit frameworks and standards (NIST, ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT, PCI-DSS, etc.).
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the capability to work on multiple projects with minimal direction.
- Proactive, high energy and strong interpersonal skills with a team-focused attitude.
- International experience is also a plus.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.