Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
Professionally promote and sell the Bio-Rad Life Science products within the defined territory to achieve or exceed sales target. To maintain a high level of customer service and promote the company and its product portfolio at all levels within the market place.
- To develop territory by effective planning, forecasting and management of the business
- To maintain a high level of customer service / contact through regular sales calls.
- Maintain and build new relationships across all levels of customer organizations.
- Use internal company support structure and other members of the selling team (e.g. Sales Support, Instrument Specialists) to ensure customer requirements are met
- To investigate customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Provide market /competitor information and activities and customer feedback to Management
- Update CRM to ensure accurate reflection of customer details and opportunity pipeline
- To attend sales meetings and represent the company at exhibitions
- To acquire and maintain product and technical knowledge
- To acquire strong working practice in Professional Selling Skills and Strategic Selling and work together with Sales Management to continually improve general Business Acumen and the use of these selling skills through in-field coaching.
How you will succeed
- Understanding of the principle Life Science laboratory techniques including Electrophoresis and Western Blotting, Chromatography, PCR & Cell Biology
- Degree educated in a Life Science subject
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment plus ideally 2 years selling experience within a Life Science company
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent commission structure
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family, Life Insurance & Childcare Vouchers.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.