- Independent project management skills, good organizational skills, effective time management skills, excellent written and oral communication skills , detail & results orientation, determination, self-motivation, flexibility, enthusiasm, good presentation skills, technical background in molecular biology immunology or a related field.
- Sales analysis, forecasting and budgeting skills are required.
- Effective problem solving skills & high level of numeracy.
- In depth scientific and technical understanding of the recombinant HuCAL antibody library and antibody generation process as well as in-depth scientific knowledge of all 3rd party intellectual property critical to use the HuCAL library and ancillary technologies. Understanding of basic immunological methods, including ELISA, FACS analysis and other antibody involving methodologies.
- 5+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years life science laboratory experience, ideally with molecular biology, genetic engineering and/or immunology.
- Preferably minimum 3 years sales experience, ideally with complex highly customized services in the life science industry.
- Advanced degree minimum, PhD in life sciences highly preferred, including experience in one or more of the following areas: genetic engineering (phage display), antibody technology, biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology and/ or immunology.
- This will be a home based position. Domestic and international travel of up to 50% possible.
- Microsoft Outlook Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, laptop, telephone and mobile phone.
- Driver’s License with clean driving record. Company Car.
- Customer Interaction:
- 60% Customers – Purchasers and Legal Counsel/ IP Counsel Legal Counsel /IP Counsel, Field Account and Sales Managers, International Sales Manager – Managers, Directors, VP’s, CEO’s. Legal Counsel/ IP Counsel.
- 10% Technical Sales Manager – Custom Antibodies.
- 10% Internal Support – Order Management, Sales Support.
- 20% Antibody Generation and Production Scientists.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.