- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Advanced degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant a strong plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a compliance, auditing, or finance role at a regulated company, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have large ERP system experience.
- Exposure to a shared services center environment a strong plus.
- International experience a strong plus.
- Knowledge of the U.S. GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, ICOFR, U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, ethics and compliance best practices.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpersonal oral/written communication, problem solving and project management skills.
- Able to work independently, define challenges, collect statistical data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Adept at creation of statistical reports and self-assessment tools, such as data analytics, that establish trends and identify areas of potential non-compliance.
- Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and TeamMate a plus.
- Fluent (both orally and in writing) in English.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.