Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
Responsible for managing the day to day operational activities for Customer Service for a dedicated region which includes:
- Ensuring the phones are answered within service level
- Order entry, order follow-up, stock information, backorder reports & invoicing
- Claim & Return handling and crediting
- Coach and develop team to deliver high quality service that’s best in class
- Building a performing team to ensure the highest performance and quality is delivered to our customers and stakeholders with every interaction from order entry to case resolution. Ensuring achievement of all KPIs
- Drive knowledge increases in the Team to improve resolution rate and improve accuracy and customer experiences
- Working with stakeholders to implement efficient quality processes for Quotes and Tenders that drive improvements in win loss and ensures each bid is to a high standard
- Managing change, having the ability to develop high performing /multi-cultural teams that deliver results. Preparing and leading the teams and supporting other projects
- Supporting and coach your team and team leaders
- Ensure effective collaboration between the Bio-Rad Teams and Stakeholders to ensure optimal processes and effective interactions
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is improved by responding to customer surveys, analyse reasons for good and adverse feedback and drive improvements
- Auditing, analysing, harmonizing the best practices & develop adequate SOPs to keep clear process under control
- Proactively communicating to internal stakeholders on issues and results, as well as ensuring proactive culture is embedded within the Teams
How you will succeed
- Experience setting or leading customer services shared services (cross-regional)
- Proven ability to lead projects and deploy processes, meet deadlines; effectively communicate updates and outcomes; utilise resources and tools to implement projects and process improvements
- Experience setting up multi-cultural teams
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making, solid people management experience, excellent organization and time management
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers, management, and other teams/organizations to ensure collaboration and achieve desired outcomes
- Thorough knowledge of customer service call/order centre best practices, and proficiency in customer service/call centre tools and software
- Results driven- ability to deliver improvements in customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of computer networks and business software
- SAP Experience and salesforce experience.
- MS Office and Lotus Notes/Google apps experience is desirable
- HND or BA Degree or equivalent in Business or similar discipline
- 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Multi-lingual and excellent English (French AND/OR Dutch)
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family, Life Insurance & Childcare Vouchers.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.