Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
To provide application support to Customers and UK Sales Account Managers, for CDG (CID & IDD) Instrumentation, Software and Bio-Rad kit reagents, at all stages of the selling process.
- Application support and demonstration of all CDG (CID & IDD) systems, software and test kits
- Installation and Configuration: all CID & IDD systems, principally Bioplex, Adagio, Evolis family, PhD LX and bacteriology products.
- Training and education of customers and Bio-Rad staff on all CID & IDD systems, software and reagents
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, either remotely, or on site in association with Bio-Rad Technical Support Department.
- To update relationship management systems (SFDC & ServiceMax) as part of daily activity to ensure customer details, visit reports and tasks are recorded
- To attend Sales meetings and represent the company at Exhibitions
- To acquire and maintain product and technical knowledge
How you will succeed
- Minimum: Degree (preferable in a Biological Science
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology expeience highly desirable
- Microbiology and infectious disease desirable
- Experience of supporting applications within the NHS or related healthcare sector preferred
- Technical knowledge of Bio-Rad products or Pathology based Laboratory instrumentation
- Customer handling skills
- Good IT skills with excellent problem solving skills
- Arranging customer site visits to support/troubleshoot technical issues
- Planning of demonstration, training and installations in association with UK Sales team and solutions architect
- Proactive visits to existing customer sites to ensure regular customer contact
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent commission structure
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family, Life Insurance & Childcare Vouchers.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.