- Candidates should possess a two year AAS Degree in Process Technology (or equivalent) and a minimum of 3 years as a Chemical Process Operator in a relevant field.
- More than 5 years of experience as a Chemical Process Operator in a relevant field will be considered in lieu of the two year AAS Degree in Process Technology.
- The ability to be cross-trained to perform other jobs as needed.
- Ability to read instructions and interpret production formulas, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Complete production tasks, including workstation setup, calculation of raw material requirements, product formulation including pumping, mixing or blending of dry/liquid chemicals, monitoring of polymerization equipment, media sizing, etc., on time and according to the defined schedule.
- The ability to learn procedures related to safe handling of materials and maintaining an overall priority on safety within the production facility.
- Ability to work with chemicals, including organic and inorganic solvents, acids and bases and be qualified to wear a respirator or other PPE as required.
- Ability to lift up to 35lb and stand/work on feet for an extended period.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Excellent communication, including verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate a forklift (training can be provided).
- A working knowledge of SAP is preferred but not required.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.