Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Perform assembly, soldering, testing and packing activities in accordance to the work instructions, test procedure and work schedule in either the production line or Class 10k cleanroom environment.
- To actively provide improvement suggestions and proactive in solutions.
- Assist Supervisor, Line Leader, Production Technician in daily line operations including job rotation.
- Always uphold the best standard of 5S.
- Preferably Secondary education.
- An understanding of basic quality and material methodologies.
- Able to read and write simple English.
- Understand 5S.
- Experience in assembly and test environment/ OR working in clean room environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed