Responsibility for financial accounting aspects, supporting achieving strategic and business goals of Bio-Rad CZE
Company. Complying with internal and general account regulations and methods. Responsibility for accounting
records integrity and controls & reporting to both internal/external institutions: tax office, statistical office, banks.
Cooperation with internal & Group structures, systems & projects implementations.
· Control over bookkeeping to ensure accounting correctness of entries, carrying out specific accounting entries, participation in financial & compliance procedures preparation and implementation;
· Perform relevant accounting controls, to ensure accounting correctness, be vigilant on the appropriateness of expenses and transactions, provide info about accounting law changes;
· To ensure accuracy and timeliness of accounting and related financial reporting; overview on company cash liquidity;
· Review the correctness of accounting of revenue/cost invoices, costs allocations; accounting for imports, related reporting, IC reconciliations, business unit allocations;
· Control over correctness of issued invoices, credit notes, VAT rates,
· Control over bookkeeping of Fixed Assets, lease & reagent rental related bookings, bank cash transfers, in- & out-going payment introduction and verification;
· Preparation of payment orders and processing of bank statements; bank reconciliations
· Credit control limits,
· Control over outputs from external payroll company (monthly calculation of salaries, payment file and GL file), obtaining approval for payment from HR manager; communication with external payroll company; collection and provision of supporting documents to external payroll company if necessary.
· SAP technical correctness control, account mapping & coding; system reporting optimizations;
· Preparation of monthly and annual statutory reconciliations in line with internal direction
· Participate in annual FS and Report on relation preparation, communication with external auditor and preparation of supporting documentation for statutory or internal audit
· CIT advances, CIT return and supporting documentation preparation, communication with Finance authority and external tax advisors
· Preparation and monthly submission of VAT return; VAT register correctness verification, communication with Finance authority and tax advisor
· Preparation of special internal reports for BioRad group – as requested (mainly statutory reconciliation form, monthly hedging with estimated IC payments and IC purchases; other ad hoc reports)
· Cooperate with superiors & business persons,
· Participation in project implementations
· Cooperation with external institutions, other duties delegated by Line Manager.
§ MS Office (Excel; Word; Power Point)
§ Advanced Excel knowledge - ability to produce various reports based on defined requirements, processing and work with a large volume of data
BA/BS (4 year)
Economic education (accounting)
§ 6 to 7 years’ experience within an accounting department
§ ERP system knowledge, preferably SAP, Hyperion
§ Office tools (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)