- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration (or equivalent).
- Professional certification such as Chartered Accountant, CPA, CIA or CISA required.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Project management and workpaper preparation skills with the ability to manage an entire engagement.
- Ability to develop and nurture client relationships, manage multiple reporting relationships, handle multiple projects, and adapt to changing environment.
- Excellent planning, organization and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley and COSO.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience including leading financial and operational audits.
- Manufacturing or Life Sciences experience required.
- Combination of global public accounting firm and internal audit experience is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations, demonstrating initiative and ensuring clients receive high quality, timely, risk focused audit services and assessments.
- SAP and Hyperion system experience a plus.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.