This position reports to the Customer Care Manager, Pacific Rim and is responsible to deliver activities assigned within the Customer Care (Technical and Order processing) operation. The role will provide a single point of contact (Funnel) with responsibility for the day to day support for Technical Services as the Customer Care related analytical and projects. The role will act as an interface between all the functions across Pacific Rim. Key to the role is managing the delivery of customer satisfaction to internal and external customers, delivering new ideas and initiatives that drive standardisation.
1. Project Management - 35%
- Ability to Manage programs within the constraint of scope, quality, time and cost.
- Flexibility for changing needs and adaption of the work plans of the project.
- Execute projects on schedule and update all stakeholders on key milestones.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
2. Operation - 35%
- Subject Matter Expert for Service Max / Baan ERP business support issues for Pac Rim countries.
- Manage Spares Pricing annually with additions as required throughout the year.
- Point of contact for Service cost of instruments yearly support (update quarterly). Track cost of focus products monthly using SMax data.
- Manage mandatory upgrades tracker by country and provide visibility through dashboard.
- Work within quality assurance procedures (SOP) as defined by the Quality Assurance Team.
- Work closely with supply chain planner on Spares replenishment and ensure stock readiness for Engineers.
- Standardize Contract template (698 codes, coverage, pricing) for Pacific Rim and make it available for day-to-day use.
- Control point at Pacific Rim level for
- Service Contracts renewal, review on weekly basis.
- Costing of billable and non-billable work order with parts to be completed within stipulated time line.
3. Analytics - 20%
- Prepare and analyse KPI dashboard with stakeholder prior to publication.
- Create and update monthly dashboard for Service performance report of focus products by country.
4. Mentoring / Training - 10%
- Responsible for training Service Admin staff in completing SMax and all Baan interface related transactions.
- Training Customer Care team on project execution.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Technical Qualification (Degree)
- Project Management qualification (PMP)
- Experience in management of a technical group, DMAIC tool, process driven environment.
- Program Management experience preferably LSS Green Belt.
- Ability to influence team to achieve management expectations and desired goals.
- In depth knowledge of Service operations in Diagnostics and Life Science environment.
- Good communication and negotaition skills.
- Proficient in English language and Microsoft office.