Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Perform assigned manufacturing tasks to produce high quality products under limited supervision and instruction
- Perform troubleshooting on components and integrated systems by using mechanical, electrical and fluidic knowledge when encounter issues
- Perform assembly and testing activities in accordance to the established work standards, test procedures and work schedule
- Work in a team environment to improve equipment reliability and uptime
- Work with supervisor and assist engineers to execute controlled experiments to address equipment related yield and quality issues.
- To drive implementation of solutions in a production environment to meet production goals.
- To work in clean room environment
- To execute moderately complex assignment by assisting Engineers to do troubleshooting and assisting Supervisor for report data collection and provide independent judgment.
- Support 5S and Lean activities
- Support process improvement activities to meet production goals.
- Assist Supervisor / Line Leader in daily line operations.
- Higher Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Knowledge in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Meticulous and attention to details with good troubleshooting ability.
- Able to execute basic computer skills :Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Manufacturing Instrument in Life Science or Medical Devices Industry.
- Preferably with 2 to 3 years of experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in ISO 13485 audit and cGMP environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed