- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, engineering, supply chain, business or a related discipline.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- To qualify for this position, the candidate must have completed Black Belt training and a minimum of one Black Belt Project preferably in distribution/logistics.
- 5+ years’ experience in Life Science or Clinical Diagnostic industry preferred.
- Experience with the DMAIC Methodologies, including experience with Root Cause Analysis, Lean Floa Management, Kanban.
- Strong knowledge of both Lean and Six Sigma.
- Familiarity with Lean Methodology, including Kaizen, Kanban, Poka Yoke and the Toyota Production System (TPS).
- Experience with project management; experience in Lean or Six Sigma projects preferred.
- Able to work with a team to identify and solve complex problems.
- Able to execute one on one training in Six Sigma tools and work process
- Solid intermediate competent skills in applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience with statistical software for data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Able to be flexible and adapt to different work groups, work styles, and work environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including presenting to large groups.
- Proven influence and collaboration skills and ability to effectively interact with management to identify, develop, and implement process improvements.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.