- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Management Information Systems or other relevant field.
- SAP certifications for ECC will be considered to be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience configuring SAP for PTP and collaborating with business, peers and App Dev on designing, building and testing WRICEFs.
- Understand and apply principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards in the areas of accounts payable and procurement.
- Desire to deepen knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
- Build deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
- Apply research, gathering, analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope.
- Demonstrated experience in developing solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity.
- Involved with local or business specific engagement initiatives in support of broader programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products including Excel, PowerPoint, Wor, etc.
- 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Additional experience implementing, integrating or supporting SaaS solutions in Accounts Payable or Procurement, ReadSoft AP Automation, Concur, and other systems.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.