Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
To develop all EMEA Life Sciences promotional marketing content and messaging in collaboration with the LSG Product & Segment Marketing and Channel Marketing teams. This role will take ownership for generating compelling content and messaging for the different channels to acquire new customers and deepen the engagement of existing ones by incorporating updates, campaign-based content, and content through articles, calls to action, web, and interactive content, tools, and services. The role will also be responsible for developing and implementing campaigns including promotion of events and sales projects (e.g. promotions). This role will be based in Watford or Munich.
- Plan and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies and campaigns from initial brief to execution to deliver on predefined goals.
- Work with multiple teams from initial briefings with Product and/or Segment Marketing and/or Marketing Operations teams to execution.
- Decide campaign channel selection, especially digital, to generate optimum amount of leads and sales according to the initial brief.
- Develop content and messaging for three main group: 1.end customer and prospects based on segmentation, 2. sales enablement that supports the sales teams and the strategic selling process and PSS , 3. targeted sales promotions
- Plan and execute promotional activities for EMEA customer facing events and trade shows
- Monitor, test and report on campaign performance against a set of standard KPI’s and suggest and implement best practices
- Provide the necessary link between technical marketing team and marketing communications: act as primary content generator and technical editor
- Maintain awareness of key global/EMEA LSG initiatives to ensure that impact is amplified/maximised for the sales region.
- Minimal travel to regional meetings as and when required
How you will succeed
- Good understanding of the Life Sciences markets from experience or education
- Excellent creative writing skills with the ability to develop engaging and compelling content and messaging
- Understanding of the effective use of customer communication channels
- Target and engage customers using marketing automation, social media
- Ability to organise, prioritise and plan
- Should possess good communication skills that enable him/her to co-ordinate between product / segment marketing and marketing communication departments.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family and Life Insurance.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.