The Customer Technical Support provides internal and external customers with the technical & application support in using Bio-Rad products. He/She will log all customer interactions in Service Cloud for complaints handling and visibility, improves customer experience on using our products and services, and enhance our corporate branding.
- Provide internal and external customers with technical and application support via the various channels including telephone, e-mail, and remote control.
- Liaise with technical service, customer service and sales teams.
- Back up other CTS (inter country) in case of PTO.
- Deliver Bio-Rad’s promise to the customer including:
- Open a case and generate a work-order for the field service engineers
- Practical trouble shooting over the phone, using workshop/office lab facilities if necessary.
- Support users to work with our products, resolve all the issues with instrument, reagent, and software.
- Escalate when necessary to raise a case, escalations to up level (Field Service Engineer /Field Application Specialist or Division Product Support and especially RA/QA in the event of PAE)
- Ensure that required paper documentation is sent to the customers. (IFU, MSDS, Calibration Traceability Certificate, and Measurement Uncertainty Certificate etc.)
30% - Active communication/sharing with the sales teams and FSE/FAS and Division for:
- Any inquiry for any product feedback from customers.
- In case of escalation to level 2 (Field Service Engineer /Field Application Specialist), level 3 (Divisions) by Global Product Complaint Report (GPCR) in handling complaints and requests.
20% - SFDC/Service Cloud/Service Max/BRiCare:
- Managed customer database in Service Max
- Logging each customer contact/interaction in the Service Max database.
- Perform remote diagnose of quality issue through phone / BRiCare and include details in a Work Order raised
- Communicate/follow up with customer for instrument repair status.
- Ability to close an opened complaint case promptly and timely.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Degree in Medical Technology or Sciences associated discipline
- At least 3 years in a clinical laboratory and customer service experience
- Prior experience in a customer experience center will be an added advantage
- Experience in Sales Force Dot Com (SFDC) will be an added advantage
- Good troubleshooting and verbal skills
- Good organization skills, stress and anger management skills
- Good and consistent documentation skills, able to work independently
- A team player who can collaborate well with cross functional teams
- Be familiar with major products in the market in terms of operation, application, interpretation result
- Additional language capability e.g. Cantonese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese etc will be added advantage