- Experience with business processes related to Label Development and Release, Workflow design and development, New Product Development, Production Ramp-Up, Product Change Management, and Sustainment, think cross-functionally, make sound business decisions, understand the impact of those decisions on the broader organization, have demonstrated working with business teams to formulate actionable plans and solutions.
- Experience in discrete support such as Cad Integration and e-bom to m-bom transfer.
- Experience with systems implementation and steady state support.
- The candidate must have experience documenting processes “as is” through process maps and SOP’s and have a working knowledge of business process decomposition techniques.
- The candidate must be able to design processes and sub-processes and to think through the implications of those designs.
- Understanding how these processes provide Bio-Rad competitive advantages or operational efficiencies is essential.
- Five (5) or more years direct experience in supporting “SAP Product Lifecycle Management” and “Workflow” functions.
- Working knowledge of all the above business process areas is required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a developing SAP Workflow templates and administration.
- Business Rules Framework (BRF+).
- Workflow templates, Runtime error checking and correction.
- SWIA administrative functions.
- Administrative replacing/forwarding.
- Agent issue resolution.
- Restarting failed workflows.
- Event log troubleshooting.
- Event Queue settings and troubleshooting.
- Email troubleshooting/resending.
- Report generation.
- Process route development.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in SAP Engineering Change Management, BOM Management, Document Management and CAD (Solidworks) Integration using Cideon Workspace a plus.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in SAP discrete product development and SAP EH&S specification management is a plus.
- Having SAP PP-PI, SAP MDG, Procurement and global product label management knowledge is a strong plus.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.