- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or finance.
- Advanced degree in taxation or law degree preferred. CPA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of tax experience is required, 3 years of relevant corporate international tax experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Big 4 public accounting experience is required.
- Experience, knowledge and ability to research and track developments in international tax law for approximately 40 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
- Experience with Hyperion, SAP and CorpTax software a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of income tax accounting, US corporate tax, the tax systems of the various jurisdictions, and various methods of transfer pricing for OECD and non OECD countries.
- Ability to analyze comparables, research and write comprehensive descriptions that balance globally consistent practices with the competing laws of the various jurisdictions.
- Strong accounting skills and an understanding of ASC 740, FIN 48, FAS 5 and related SEC tax disclosure requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, research and computer skills.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.