- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Instructional design skills combined with motion graphics eLearning development and production experience.
- 7+ years proven instructional design of eLearning solutions
- 7 + years digital learning solutions development and production experience.
- 5+ years project management skills required.
- Expert knowledge of some combination of digital learning development tools: Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe After Effects, and/or Go Animate, Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia.
- Learning agility – ability to learn new skills and technologies and apply them in new and different situations.
- Exceptional project planning and management, written communications skills, facilitation and collaboration skills with the ability to anticipate and appropriately resolve problems.
- Ability to anticipate and overcome obstacles.
- High degree of cross organizational collaboration and relationship building required.
- Self-starter with the ability to build strong partnerships and effectively communicate needs and challenges.
- Ability to independently lead projects and have the capability to help build out robust digital learning solutions.
Note: Please include your work portfolio's url in your resume.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.