- Candidate with Bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science or mathematics with at least 3+ years of experience in bioinformatics.
- Strong computational skill with R, Matlab, C/C++ math library, or JAVA math library.
- Analyze ddPCR data, develop analytical methods, and build analysis pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with various teams and provide documentations/presentations as needed.
- Work with scientists, statisticians, engineers, marketing, and regulatory personnel to advance ddPCR technologies.
- Hands-on experience with medium to large datasets (i.e. data extraction, cleaning, analysis and presentation).
- Quick learner with the ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems.
- Should be able to work in the lab as well and support the day-day activities.
- Desire and ability to learn new methods and skills with minimal supervision.
- Support scientists for publications and R&D engineers for product releases.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.