Your new position
To assist in ensuring customer orders are dispatched correctly and Goods are received into stock correctly. To contribute to the cycle count of all material annually.
- Goods inwards – receipt material into the ERP, checking in products against a supplier D/N and matching up with a PO, storing material at the correct temperature, and in the correct bin location. Checking in manufactured product receiving correct quantity and batch. Re-labelling material & kit assembly
- Picking the correct product & batch from a dispatch note from a freezer or fridge bin location for customer orders, creating customs paperwork where necessary for specific shipments, generating airway bills from a courier software program.
- Check the correct material is picked for orders being shipped & pack the order with appropriate packing material. Checking address details on waybill against D/N signing invoices and scanning documents, generating shipping documents from an excel program.
- Stock taking accurate counting of vials stored in plastic trays in fridge/freezer bin locations. Keying in results to ERP investigating any variances.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Experience working in a Warehouse environment
- Experience using courier software an advantage
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Good eye for detail,& working to deadlines
- Flexibility in their approach to tasks
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Experience using Sage 1000, or SAP would be desirable
Education: Minimum GCSE English and Math’s (grade c or above)
Office based 08.00 - 16.00 - 5 days a week
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Bupa cover extended to family
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Free onsite parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership discounts
- If you live over 50 miles from Kidlington in Oxfordshire please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to relocate or commute.
- All applicants must be fully eligible to work in the UK
- If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply’ with an updated CV and cover letter.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.