- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. CPA or equivalent. MST (Masters of Science in Taxation) strongly preferred.
- Prefer at least 15 years of Tax Accounting and Provision experience at US multinational public companies and Big 4 Accounting Firms.
- Significant US international tax experience required.
- High level of experience with the statutory accounting and tax systems of all major international jurisdictions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with highly experienced business and tax professionals.
- Strong knowledge of ASC 740 concepts and experience with financial statement reporting, Non-GAAP tax reporting, preparation of quarterly Board level presentations, and other tax commentary.
- Self-starter with problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative and judgment.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with Accounting, Finance and business people globally.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in US international tax.
- In-house experience with a US Multinational company with significant international operations and subsidiaries in countries. An understanding of the various local tax systems in these countries is required.
- Significant SOX expertise required.
- Must be current on recent US international tax, transfer pricing and US GAAP Accounting developments.
- Very strong technical expertise in the tax accounting area and the ability to work quickly under pressure due to work and tight deadlines.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.