- MS/PhD in Immunology, Biology or other related field.
- Extensive experience in flow cytometry is required.
- Expertise in instrument operation, calibration and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of a broad range of flow cytometry applications and assays.
- Experience designing, implementing and analyzing complex multicolor flow cytometry panels.
- Knowledge in cell sorting is a plus.
- Strong understanding of basic cell and molecular biology techniques, including mammalian cell culture, immuno-staining and qPCR experience.
- Experience with a variety of cell-based assays is preferred (extra-cellular and intra-cellular labeling and analysis).
- Knowledge of the product development life cycle including planning, development, verification and validation testing is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Attention to detail when developing and executing an experiment.
- Ability to work both independently and to maintain cooperative working relationships with team members.
- Someone who is self-motivated, goal oriented and can maintain a positive and professional attitude under deadline pressures.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.