Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
Key responsibility to provide all administration for the Service Department, managing day to day tasks scheduling of engineers resources, ordering spare parts, speaking with customer to arrange service and installation visits. Preparing and sending out quotes, inputting contracts and updating details in ServiceMax.
Communicating with FSE, Sales, and Customer Technical Support to ensure all stakeholders are involved in the dispatching process. Communicating with customers on scheduling and keeping them updated. Manage the daily administration tasks and to ensure the quality of data in ServiceMax.
- To be fully responsible to keep, maintain and implement process controls for the management of service contracts, service billing, quotations and reportings. Maintaining records, renewal notices and all service mailings in line with business requirements.
- Invoicing Service contract and Workorders from Service Max
- Service contract renewal and Service contract offer
- Manage all daily administration tasks within a given time frame
- Dispatching of the Field Service Engineers within 1 hours from Work Order creation
- Order of spare parts and shipping of urgent spare parts to the FSE or direct to the customer
- Main contact person of any question about service centre repair
- Daily duties to schedule and control resource management against customer SLAs
- Adherence to process and operating procedures
- Preventative Maintenance Planning within correct timescales and contract entitlement
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers to ensure effective management and control of the PM, repair or installation.
- Establish Quotation for in-house and field service billable WO
- Planning with Sales /Customer Technical Support and customer the installation of systems.
- Processing of credit notes and re-invoicing in SAP
- Entering the Work Orders of third-party engineers to SMax
- Control of Calibration of all Service tools ( voltmeter, temp meter ) and to be up to date in Service Max. Arranging for external calibration
- Coordination of cycle count for engineers car stock using ServiceMax
General Admin responsibilities as required
- Good time management skills, strong communication skills and good listening skills.
- Good experience with Windows PC skills including Word and excel.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Servicemax an advantageous
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Flexible to changes and learning experiences.
- Able to pick up new skills and work as part of a team or independently.
- Able to take ownership and work close with UK Service Manager and Team Leaders
How you will succeed
- Technical degree and/or at least 3 years’ experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong, demonstrable administration experience required
- Work experience within a Service organization is a must
- Status/updates of customer contract
- Spare parts required to cost effectively action
- Updating customer information in the CRM as ( IP,account)
- Escalation of situation
- Plan coordination on the behalf of the Service Manager
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family, Life Insurance & Childcare Vouchers.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.