- Bachelors of Science in a clinical diagnostics, life science, technical related discipline or equivalent is required. Masters in Science or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience of successful laboratory experience in hospitals or reference laboratories is required.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with practical working knowledge of MS Office programs is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the daily workings of a clinical laboratory is required.
- Some sales or service experience as a Field Application Specialist or similar position is preferred.
- Position requires strong planning, organization, and communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence others; the proven ability to skillfully present to laboratory/hospital personnel and executives; the ability to effectively communicate technical information.
- The availability for overnight travel in assigned territory is required.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.