- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in International Business, Business Administration, Business Information or related discipline.
- 7+ years database management experience.
- 7+ years in a dynamic Global Trade environment.
- Experience working in bio-pharma, medical or life science related companies.
- Knowledge of trade compliance regulations in more than one country
- Advanced quantitative skills with proficiency in data analysis (SAP/MS Access) modeling (MS Excel) and presenting (MS PowerPoint).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and tools such as PowerBI.
- Expert knowledgeable about how to qualify items under various Free Trade agreements, Customs Reconciliation & Duty Reductions Programs.
- Advanced knowledge of US Customs Harmonized Tariff Schedule, Government Agency, Import/Export regulations (i.e. CBP, Census, BIS, EAR, OFAC).
- Strong skills in product classification-ECCN and Harmonized Tariff Classification application.
- Demonstrated experience in working in cross functional teams driving, developing and implementing Customs related procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to explain and teach new data models and functions.
- Customs Broker license or equivalent certifications preferred
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.