The Customer Technical Support provides internal and external customers with the technical & application support in using Bio-Rad products. He/She will log all customer interactions in Service Cloud for complaints handling and visibility, improves customer experience on using our products and services, and enhance our corporate branding. This role will support our customers in English-speaking countries within Pacific Rim region (e.g. Hong Kong, Pacific, Southeast Asia etc).
- Provide internal and external customers with technical and application support via the various channels including telephone, e-mail, and remote control.
- Liaise with technical service, customer service and sales teams.
- Back up other CTS (inter country) in case of PTO.
- Deliver Bio-Rad’s promise to the customer including:
- Open a case and generate a work-order for the field service engineers
- Practical trouble shooting over the phone, using workshop/office lab facilities if necessary.
- Support users to work with our products, resolve all the issues with instrument, reagent, and software.
- Escalate when necessary to raise a case, escalations to up level (Field Service Engineer /Field Application Specialist or Division Product Support and especially RA/QA in the event of PAE)
- Ensure that required paper documentation is sent to the customers. (IFU, MSDS, Calibration Traceability Certificate, and Measurement Uncertainty Certificate etc.)
30% - Active communication/sharing with the sales teams and FSE/FAS and Division for:
- Any inquiry for any product feedback from customers.
- In case of escalation to level 2 (Field Service Engineer /Field Application Specialist), level 3 (Divisions) by Global Product Complaint Report (GPCR) in handling complaints and requests.
20% - SFDC/Service Cloud/Service Max/BRiCare:
- Managed customer database in Service Max
- Logging each customer contact/interaction in the Service Max database.
- Perform remote diagnose of quality issue through phone / BRiCare and include details in a Work Order raised
- Communicate/follow up with customer for instrument repair status.
- Ability to close an opened complaint case promptly and timely.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Degree in Medical Technology or Sciences associated discipline
- At least 3 years in a clinical laboratory and customer service experience
- Prior experience in a customer experience center will be an added advantage
- Experience in Sales Force Dot Com (SFDC) will be an added advantage
- Good troubleshooting and verbal skills
- Good organization skills, stress and anger management skills
- Good and consistent documentation skills, able to work independently
- A team player who can collaborate well with cross functional teams
- Be familiar with major products in the market in terms of operation, application, interpretation result
- Fluent in English.