Your new position
A great opportunity to join the Technical Service team in Oxford.
You will be responsible to provide customers and colleagues at the antibody business with product-specific information, scientific support and assistance in resolving product-related complaints.
• Act as the primary technical contact for defined geographical regions
• Investigate and resolve product-related complaints in order to maintain customer satisfaction and product quality
• Liaise with researchers and suppliers on scientific issues relating to the AbD Serotec product range
• Provide in-house technical assistance to colleagues
• Acquire and maintain product specific technical info
• Update and maintain existing product specific datasheets
• Review incoming supplier datasheets for discrepancies
How you will succeed
• You will be Fluent in German written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English)
• Minimum 3 year laboratory experience with focus on immunology/ immunological techniques including flow-cytometry, IHC, WB and ELISA
• Computer literacy
• Good problem-solving skills
• Degree in Life Sciences
• PhD in Life Science preferable
Pension matched up to 8%
Bupa cover extended to family
25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
Free onsite parking
Cycle to Work Scheme
Gym Membership discounts
About Bio-Rad and the Antibody Business
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad has a portfolio in excess of 11,000 antibodies and associated reagents, which are sold in over 55 countries world-wide, through both direct sales and via a network of global distributors. The portfolio business is complemented with a leading range of custom antibody manufacture and generation services, including recombinant monoclonal antibodies produced via Bio-Rad’s HuCAL® technology.
The antibody business is headquartered in Kidlington, near Oxford, England, along with its main production facilities.
If you live over 50 miles from Kidlington in Oxfordshire please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to relocate or commute.
All applicants must be fully eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply’ with an updated CV and cover letter.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.