- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related life science/technical discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience in a regulated industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Participation as a Project Manager or an Analyst in an IT Delivery project using a formal SDLC.
- Understanding of international standards and regulations (e.g. ISO 13485, 21CFR Past 11, GxP) as they apply to computer systems used in the quality system and for the development and manufacture of Bio-Rad products.
- Strong understanding of GMP and quality systems.
- Problem solving, decision making, time management, organization, communication, leadership and computer skills.
- Able to write clear and concise summaries of complex technical topics.
- Proven ability to contribute to the analysis and lead the implementation of solutions to complex IT problems.
- Strong cross functional business knowledge. Understands the major business processes of each company function.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Proficiency in HPALM and Service Now beneficial.
- Project management experience a plus.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.