Bio-Rad is an innovative company and thanks to its laboratory diagnostic systems world leader in the field of blood group serology.
Our company is involved in the supply of high-quality products and services intended for diagnostic laboratories. Independence, innovation and commitment are the fundamental values that permeate our company culture, as well as a strong orientation towards our customers and a multicultural environment.
Bio-Rad in Cressier/Switzerland is looking for a:
Field Service Engineer (100%)
Homebased, for the Basel area
- You are responsible for executing service activities on highly sophisticated technical instruments in the IHD sector immunohaematology) including installations, maintenances, diagnosis and emergency repairs. This includes mainly field but also workshop activities.
- You manage service activities mainly in the German speaking part of Switzerland, also includes support in other parts of Switzerland and surrounding EU countries.
- You are responsible for maintaining accurate records of personal parts inventory.
- You manage all administrative tasks (Service Max) such as planning, executing and documenting repairs and preventive maintenances.
- You are responsible for staying up to date with the technological developments within the field of operation that you are working in.
- You work with and inform local Sales team to meet market and business requirements.
- You are working at all times within the health and safety guidelines maintaining Bio-Rad Quality standards.
Technical degree such as electronic, mechanical, medical technician or similar education.
Experience as a service technician in the field.
Strong interest in high-tech equipment for science, research and diagnostics.
Good, current computer knowledge (Microsoft operating systems, PC hardware, networking).
Fluent in German, have a good understanding of English, French would be a plus.
Strong team spirit and ability to work independently and take initiatives.
Excellent communication skills.
Strong customer / service orientation.
Flexibility in working hours.
- You are living in the Basel area
Do you see your next professional challenge in this position? We look forward to receiving your application. If you click on "Apply", you have the option of submitting your complete cover letter, resume and credentials in a coherent PDF or Word document.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.