Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
The EMEA Program Management Manager is responsible for overseeing EMEA GCO projects and PMO activities such as co-ordinating status reports and to participate in global and cross-functional projects and initiatives. Reporting to Global GCO PMO Manager, the incumbent will partner with IT, GSC, Business & EMEA GCO Management to align the Commercial Operation strategy with the needs of a growing business. You will also be responsible for supporting the development and execution of Commercial Operation plans & programs; implementation of standards, governance and where applicable IT best practices.
- Work collaboratively with Global Commercial Operation SVP EMEA, and EMEA GCO management team, and Business units to plan for and execute on EMEA specific GCO projects and participate in other global and cross-functional initiatives in EMEA
- Align business objectives with company initiatives, and monitor the EMEA Commercial Operation roadmap to support the business
- Member of the EMEA Commercial Operations Leadership team
- Support the annual budget creation process within Global Commercial Operation
Provides leadership and guidance for the Global Commercial Operation Strategy & Operations Department which includes:
- Executing on specific EMEA GCO projects and participating in all Global Program Initiatives for EMEA
- Program Management Office (PMO): Prioritization, Project metrics and Reporting of Global Commercial Operation Programs and Projects, preparing regular status updates to GCO PMO Manager and EMEA SVP
- Compliance & Document Control Ensure the process & procedures are in place for SOX and ISO requirements
- Definition and tracking of key GCO objectives
How you will succeed
- Excellent communication and influencing skills in a matrix organization involving different stakeholders and organizations
- Excellent cross-cultural leadership skills to drive programs across the world
- Strong program and project leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Exhibits all Bio-Rad leadership competencies at high levels (employ financial acumen, exercise insightful judgement, thinks strategically, engage and inspire, lead by example, advancing innovation, customer focus)
- BA/BS in Science or Engineering or MS/MBA in Business or Finance Management preferred
- A minimum of 5 years in progressively growing management experience (track record)
- Minimum 3 years of senior business leadership experience working on an Executive team
- Experience with international operations due to significant European travel and some limited International travel
- Experience with SOX Compliance
- Experience with GCO process and the entire SAP system process related to Commercial Operation
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.