- High school/trade school diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industry certification preferred.
- May require valid EPA Refrigeration license.
- Specific trade licenses will be required based on the function as applicable (e.g. EPA Universal Refrigeration License for those dealing with refrigeration equipment, etc).
- Applicable Certifications/ Trade Certifications required (e.g. HVAC/R, freeze dryer, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of methods and practices in several craft(s) e.g., refrigeration.
- Extensive experience in maintenance/ troubleshooting.
- Advanced ability to perform a variety of mechanical functions.
- High proficiency with tools/equipment common to the trade.
- Mechanical/electrical analytical ability.
- Advanced refrigeration control troubleshooting and repair experience/skills for specific refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge and experience with brazing and pipe-fitting, piping installation, modification, repairs.
- Computer, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.