- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a data analyst or related field.
- Plus if additional experience in Quality/Regulatory management / quality systems analysis.
- Must be able to write SQL queries.
- Experience with SAP, PowerBI, Access, Excel, SalesForce.com, ServiceMax & Amdocs.
- Plus if additional experience in Azure &/or AWS.
- Experience in working in a global commercial organization.
- Participate & contribute in analytic creation projects with GCO management team.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business teams in the identification and resolution of QA issues.
- Develop presentations and effectively communicate findings to business partners.
- Recommends scalable practices for the future of the organization to further enhance business measurements using statistical based analysis to drive data based conclusions.
- Self-reliant and able to work independently.
- Ability/willingness to travel as needed for training and meetings.
- Flexibility to accommodate working with stakeholders in different time zones.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.